17 March 2023

HUMAN ADULT BAND “Last’d” green lathe cut 7 inch reportage



 Begin.

Thick n Sweet part 1. >wooze cruise ‘round th’ corners of rize crizpie treated mouse deposits (you know the kind). Sometimes a rodent has the taste only for light-toned starches, and thus produce decoys of the crunchy corporate breakfast variety. *If this data has disturbed you, I respectfully acknowledge my disservice to the entity of Human Adult Band. By which I mean I wasn’t graphic enuf in my telling of dank subterranean lairs fitted for youths of cacophonous persuasion. As for the proverbial offended pearl clutcher skimming this esteemed weblog, to you I say, you came to the wrong place. Who told you about this? Godspeed you, Earth dwelling, air breathing equal life form. No ill-intent is meant.


I am constantly reminded of the “bombs bursting in air, “ the crux of the USA nat’l anthem- which birthed among others, Outkast’s “Bombs over Baghdad”. I am not a violent person, and it behooves me to assert that the HAB are neither either hi-there. They are seekers of the Lite, consciousness, experience, and all that is true n blue.


Watch n lern, lissen n bern, do yrself a flavor and engage in that recurring fantasy of owning a van again. No shame. It is an oasis on tyres. It has a cassette deck.

a link to rule them all

Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment